Baltic teak supply not only boat builders, but also private boat and yachts owners.
Teak comes from Myanmar only, well known in boat industry for its durability for years. Offer as our standard teak deck 5, 8 and 12 mm thickness. With fiberglass backing only 0.7mm thickness if requested.
Teak planks only 100% quarter-sawn. Available with black white and grey caulking.
Send us template ans we deliver you new teak panels, ready to install. Here is instructions how to make template.
Here is instructions how to install delivered teak deck panels.
- Longevity – Built from planks of UV stabilised PVC
- Low Maintenance – No regular wood sanding and oiling required – simply brush with soapy water
- Limited Down Time – One day to pattern, and one day to fit! All other work is conducted in our workshops
- Price – Favourable pricing compared to real teak decking
- Quality Craftsmanship – High quality fabrication process of thermal welding to form synthetic teak boards.
Esthec is a sophisticated composite material and is consistent in quality. Esthec offers a number of design, technical, economical and optical advantages:
- Thickness of 6 mm, which weighs 7.8 kg/m2
- Strong, extremely durable, splinter free
- Comfortable barefoot
- No absorption of water
- Resistant to the most common oils and greases
- Very wear resistant and anti-slip
- Only low maintenance is required
- Easy to repair
Cockpit or high gloss saloon table top. Natural wood as teak, American walnut or composite material.
Teak grates, cap rail and etc.
- Teak grates